Full scope financial, tax, legal, hr, IT, religious, racial, sexual, cuisine, alcohol, aquamarine and solar due diligence of an island of Mauritius located in the warm waters of the Indian ocean
неділя, 29 січня 2012 р.
Про 2 пройобані пари
Partying is excellent. Yesterday I have lost two pairs of glasses: regular anti-sun glasses sunk in the canyon in Casela while doing the triolenne (they flew into the небытие at the speed of the sound) and my favorite black frame yellow glasses were lost somewhere I dont know where in the midst of the Ministry of sound party while I was climbing the front of the pickup truck with the license plate 1100MR01 specially rented for the guest star of the island of Mauritius who happened to by my friend from Ukraine Maryna who is having the days of her life on the island of Mauritius где никто не знает творчество Владимира Кузьмина, в частности его композицию Сибирские морозы. I dont even regret losing my branded glasses - they served the purposes. I dont believe in the signs - I create my owns signs. Losing two pairs of glasses basicly tells me that I have lost any remainder of pink attitude on (about) this world and i detect / scan / preview / cut / penetrate / tear out the essence of things without being distracted by imposition of any sort of glasses. Pure art - no supporting amplifiers / no coloring / no nothing. Just pure art of living.
Підписатися на:
Дописати коментарі (Atom)
Немає коментарів:
Дописати коментар