субота, 10 грудня 2011 р.

Про політікалі корект

I am proud to be white. Does it make me a racist?

I am proud to be male. Does it make me a sexist?

I am proud to be Ukrainian. Does it make me a chauvinist?

I am proud to be heterosexual. Does it make me homophobe?

I can admit the beauty and the strengths of a man body. Does it make me a homosexual?

I am living abroad from my Ukraine. Does it make me a traitor?

I love children. Does it make me a pedophile?

I love the concept of politically correct:

  • It is a perfect tool to put name tags on anything;
  • It is a perfect tool for one size fits all, particularly for democracy where none gives a fuck about democracy and enjoys OWN leadership and lifestyle;
  • it is a perfect instrument for terror and fear;
  • it is a perfect instrument to make those who able to see - blind, those who able to speak – silent, those who able to listen – deaf.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар