четвер, 22 липня 2010 р.

In response to friends wish letter

D.,

I like the content of the message but I will not send it back to you for simple reason.

I would send you the content of this message but it is too pushing and honest wishes to friends should never be pushing.

Just to let you know that it is not that I dont care but I just do not resend this type of messages:). In essence these messages are aimed to generate internet traffic, especially if they contain things like 'YOU should send it to 40, 50 or other number of your friends'. Besides, if you are not signed in to any type of social network, than some mind controlling organizations will trace whom you consider friends just to make sure that they know not everything about you, but everything about your friends as well.

So these messages are usually wrapped up in very nice images (children, friends, beauties) and words (which do carry a lot of nice, wise and pleasant things you enjoy, tend you to think of your loved ones). This is for control. This is to see your reaction. This is to use you as a part of statistical sampling. You are just a statistics.

You have to always question why do you receive this type of messages. Who owns them? Who is interested in this. And why? Once you ask yourself these simple questions you will be a lot more prepared to surf this world.

I believe in what I believe. And not in what other people want me to push to believe. This is what I call freedom.

Have a good day!

Andriy

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар